Join us in our weekly market thread.
Where have we been and where are we going? Join our weekly market thread on Traders Community…
FEAR NOT brave “cautious” investors
P.S. still missing our friend A3 & hope all is well 🙂
We finished last week with strong jobs and auto sales reports but still much trade and geopolitical angst around the world. This weeks U.S. market data includes Factory Orders, JOLTS Job openings (March), Trade Balance, Labor costs, Wholesale sales and inventories and ISM. The big movers will be trade war games heading into the week’s end G-7 Meeting. We start the week off with Apple’s WWDC 2018 (Preview Here)
–comment section below data-
The Week That Was – Last Weeks Recap
10 Year Yields
US Crude Oil (WTI)
US Natural Gas (Henry Hub)
Baltic Dry Index (BDI)
The Week Ahead
U.S. Economic Reports This Week
Monday Jun 04
- 10:00 Factory Orders Apr
Tuesday Jun 05
- 10:00 ISM Services May
- 10:00 JOLTS – Job Openings Apr
Wednesday Jun 06
- 07:00 MBA Mortgage Index 06/02
- 08:30 Trade Balance Apr
- 08:30 Productivity-Rev. Q1
- 08:30 Unit Labor Costs
- 10:30 Crude Inventories 06/02
Thursday Jun 07
- 03:00 Consumer Credit Apr
- 08:30 Initial Claims
- 08:30 Continuing Claims 05/26
- 10:30 Natural Gas Inventories 06/02
Friday Jun 08
- 10:00 Wholesale Inventories Apr
- 13:05 BHI Rig Count
U.S. Earnings Reports This Week – here is a list of notables
- Palo Alto Networks Inc. NYSE $PANW Analysts expect $0.96 EPS on $545.68 million in revenue. Shares closed Friday at $209.19 within a 52-week trading range of $126.56 to $211.71.
- Ambarella Inc. NASDAQ: $AMBA Analysts expect $0.09 EPS on $56.14 million in revenue. Shares closed Friday at $49.15 within a 52-week range of $40.06 to $66.23.
- Cloudera Inc. NYSE: $CLDR Analysts expect a loss of $0.18 per share on $101.52 million in revenue. Shares closed Friday $16.63 withiin a 52-week range of $12.57 to $23.32.
- Broadcom Inc. NASDAQ: $AVGO Analysts expect $4.76 EPS on $5.01 billion in revenue. Shares closed Friday at $256.34 within a 52-week range of $221.98 to $285.68.
- DocuSign Inc. NASDAQ: $DOCU Analysts expect loss of $0.07 per share and $145.72 million in revenue. Shares closed Friday at $50.12 within post-IPO range of $37.00 to $51.20.
- Stitch Fix Inc. NASDAQ: $SFIX Analysts expect $0.03 in EPS on $306.35 million in revenue. Shares closed Friday at $18.98 with a 52-week range of $14.48 and $30.07.
Note these estimates and times are subject to change and for indication only. Trade and invest at your own risk.