Trader Training

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Winter
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m hoping some of you can help me. I’m a freelance Designer with the task to redesign the website for a Gas/Oil Trading Training company, https://twotwofive.co.uk.

First off, I want to say – this is by no means an advertisement for them. I’m currently gathering the information I can from Traders to help me in my redesign.

If anyone could spare a couple of minutes to take a quick look at their website and give me your thoughts I’d be incredibly grateful.

Things I’d love to hear about:

Thoughts on branding
    Does this make you think of Gas/Oil trading/training? Why?
    Do I trust this company? Why?
    What do I find most interesting?
    What do I find least interesting?

If anyone had any suggestions for where may be a good place to find traders to speak with, I’d really appreciate that too.

Thank you all very much for your time.

Mark

TradersCom
    Keymaster

Looks good from what I see – I would have focus on the risks – for example the political risks, option risk etc like we saw in the recent widow maker blow up in Natgas and Crude. Good luck with your work

[color=teal][size=5][b]Hi Mark & welcome to site + forums 🙂 … In investing & trading — knowledge & patience & timing are your friends … Read the great articles here to better see some of hidden factors/trends that you might see early to get a jump on or off the wave before momentum builds. The topic authors here are awesome (as I’m more the color commentator & class clown at times – lol) … But do hope you can stop by & read the constant OIL/GAS articles by our experts here as well to get ideas.:)

Some high level ideas: OIL is driven by SUPPLY/DEMAND, Geo-political events (embargo), weather (hurricanes/winter), national production, mining/ export/shipping factors, and inflation/interest rates — all factored togehter … it is very complex so yes training is essential & it is easy to “guess wrong” 8)
    [/b][/size][/color]

[color=blue][size=5]Here’s how I started my training as young boy on OIL futures – LOL 😉
    THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES EP 01: The Clampetts Strike Oil (1962) (Remastered) (HD 1080p)[/size][/color]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.