- 29 Mar '18 at 3:49 pm #15863Super HarleyParticipant
Irony can be strange bedfellow today iQiyi as $IQ is…
[article]681[/article]26 May '18 at 10:28 pm #16766
Snap Inc. $SNAP short interest increased to 108.80 million up from 92.56 million.
Snap Inc NYSE: SNAP · May 25, Close 10.71 ▲ 0.11 (1.04%)
The stock has a 52-week range of $10.50 to $21.75.18 Oct '19 at 5:37 pm #22177
Bank of America upgraded Snap to ‘buy’ from ‘neutral’
Bank of America upgraded the social media company and said it had higher conviction it would continue to expand its average revenue per user.
1) Stock has sold off recently despite solid industry ad spend checks,
2) Ongoing Discover content rollout (8 new shows this fall) gives us higher conviction on realizing potential Snap ARPU expansion,
3) the secular tailwind from OTT traction taking linear TV time, benefitting Online video ad spend,
4) 4Q expected to be Snap’s first positive EBITDA quarter, changing the narrative, and
5) recent public CEO comments suggest better appreciation of need for stock performance.”18 Oct '19 at 5:38 pm #22178
[color=green][b]Market Summary > Snap Inc
14.10 USD +0.32 (2.32%)
Oct 18, 9:37 AM EDT[/b][/color]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.