NFL Week 4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Assistanc3
    Participant

Elvis was a man born before his time … wonder what he would do this weekend — if there is disrespect for flag or anthem ๐Ÿ˜‰

I still am watching game tonight…. When anthem is played, I will stand with hand over heart (even in own home) … plus we can get it over local CBS station … no boycotting for me as GB v. CHI meet for 195th time ๐Ÿ™‚

^^^ +1 on beautiful rendition of our national anthem and looked like every player respected as well ๐Ÿ™‚ … awesome patriotism shown in Green Bay ๐Ÿ™‚

Assistanc3
    Participant

I turned on football game to watch anthem

…then turned it back to Sox vs Astros baseball

Not only was Aaron Rodgers about as patriotic as any player this year — but he is in super RALLY mode & can almost score at will …. we can already almost stick a fork in the game … ROLL Cheeseheads ๐Ÿ™‚ … still it ain’t over til it’s over ๐Ÿ˜‰

WOW – GAME SUSPENDED for 30 min DUE TO INTENSE LIGHTENING STORM IN GREEN BAY
    [IMG]http://www.blogto.com/upload/2011/05/2011530-lightning-reemond.jpg[/img]

Assistanc3
    Participant

Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers embrace patriotism, not protest during anthem

Rodgers gives Green Bay cops tickets to Packers vs. Bears game

Packers win 35-14

Assistanc3
    Participant

lol

ClemSnide
    Participant

Another week of who will take a knee or not – bring on the MLB playoffs

Assistanc3
    Participant

Truman
    Participant

You would think the NFL and its players will realize that their moves are not popular and their brand and their $$$$ are at risk but they are so self centered so many that they probably don’t even realize. College football was good today – new fans on the way one would think.

Assistanc3
    Participant

I haven’t watched any football today

^^^ +3 … ZERO for me also … I did not watch either …. as I went outside to enjoy most of cool day (some areas on mtn had 1st FROST of year as it was 36F this morning – but my garden was not hurt) … A few players protested in England while US anthem played and then when UK anthem played they all stood … I’m not boycotting entirely, but these actions put a damper on enthusiasm (albeit Green Bay game was excellent show of patriotism — which should be all games)

ThePitBoss
    Participant

Watched Texans destroy Titans – that’s it – have lost interest now outside of Texas teams.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.