NFL Week 11

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Assistanc3
    Participant

Thursday, November 16th
    Titans at Steelers

Sunday, November 19th
    Lions at Bears
    Jaguars at Browns
    Ravens at Packers
    Cardinals at Texans
    Buccaneers at Dolphins
    Rams at Vikings
    Chiefs at Giants
    Redskins at Saints
    Bills at Chargers
    Bengals at Broncos
    Patriots at Raiders
    Eagles at Cowboys

Monday November 20th
    Falcons at Seahawks

Assistanc3
    Participant

Senate tax bill strips NFL, other sports leagues from tax-exempt status
    Jerry Jones Asks for Sit-Down With Fellow NFL Owners
    NFL Accuses Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones of Damaging the League
    NFLPA calls disciplinary process ‘a sham and lie’

Seattle Seahawks CB Richard Sherman done for the season

[size=5]REDSKINS got by SAINTS “miami-ed” like UVA yesterday – lol :woohoo: …. what an awesome OT comeback by SAINTS 🙂 … over 900 yards of offense … A rough football day — but had one of best meals all year at church THNKG meal (and made large crockpot of chili) … My bride and I had some of best venison ever — as I thought it was beef stew at 1st :ohmy:

After NASCAR championship, next is DALLAS :)[/size]

CONGRATS to #78 Martin Truex for victory in race plus 1st season championship

Assistanc3
    Participant

Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch sat during most of U.S. anthem and stood for the Mexican anthem before their game against the Patriots at Azteca Stadium in Mexico City.

Lynch has not stood for the national anthem since returning from retirement this season.

^^^^ +3 and Yes, at least we know who he stands for (pun intended) … I understand & appreciate cause but it’s like the 1968 Olympics and anti-USA (at least to me) … still while losing interest in watching many games, I will say that I enjoy some of “damage control advertisements” by NFL to offset, where players strongly affirm those who are serving (and these are sincere & needed). And while there aren’t many who are still protesting, a few bad apples can spoil whole bushel (so NFL is loosing fans & $$$). I still respect constitutional rights, but these folks are only hurting themselves and even their cause (at least that’s what think)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.