Market Weekly: October 27 – November 2 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

[color=purple][i][b]Where have we been and where are we … hoping all have a great week ahead 8)
    Fall leaves are peaking now as we’ve had a couple of frosts – as we enter NOVEMBER ๐Ÿ˜†
    With hunting season at “full blast” now — the HERD are in deep woods hiding :huh:
    just like humans – each deer is unique & hopeful my favorite pests don’t eat up in the freezer :woohoo:
    Still this is the “circle of life” as noted in Lion King + there are too many of these varmints :whistle:
    Market concerns are: FOMC liquidity crisis to banks, very high P/Es, trade wars,the next TWEET etc :silly: .[/b][/i][/color]

[article]1791[/article]

MoneyNeverSleeps
    Participant

Thank you again – for the create overview of the many markets and insight for the week ahead. Out on new highs almost on the S&P – should I be nervous or excited – the indisces have basically been gamed up by a trade war that was meant to be settled a year ago!

Top ISIS leader “BAG-DADDY: taken out in major USA raid after almost 1 decade of terror

Super Harley
    Participant

[quote=”CautiousInvestor” post=12135]Top ISIS leader “BAG-DADDY: taken out in major USA raid after almost 1 decade of terror
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewCSNOyl2Ds%5B/quote%5D

Great news for humanity – yet I see Schiff and Pelosi up in arms that they were not told before hand by POTUS or the military – and why would they ? Would POTUS trust them at all at this point – they are at war with him!

They are upset that the Russia military were forewarned – what were they meant to do hope that their planes weren’t shot down – defies logic this nonsense each week its worse – of course they had to have the airways cleared.

So even a good thing for America is bad in theor eyes – we sink to a new low by day ….

Thanks for the insights – have a great week all – how about $TSLA last week wow!!!!!

[color=purple][b][i]^^^^ +1s … YES — and as shared in church yesterday with a few friends — “before day is over media will be criticizing him for even taking out leader of ISIS”. And indeed sadly that happened. And while I don’t agree with all #45 does — 50% of his work is about the best things that could be done to get USA out of 8 years of stagnancy. He exhibits strong leadership even — and maybe too strong (lol) as it is apolitical or unorthodox at times.8)

And in my opinion does not deserve impeachment based on a lot of FALSE & fabricated charges. But even if impeached or thrown out of office – it’s likely my bride & I will cast our 1st votes for an impeached president (not wanting taxes to go up, medicare for all, paying for everyone’s college education, etc). And in 2nd term, they could try again making him only one with multiple impeachments (as some in Congress will never give up – lol). … but as #45 usually has an “ace in hole” Barr’s investigation of how this all started has some in #44s administration now nervous — as it has been upgraded to a criminal rather than informational one ๐Ÿ˜‰ :whistle:

Still politics aside — Thank God for our service men & women who planned & carried out this dangerous operation. With a miraculous zero loss of life — and only injury was a dog as a pack was unleashed into tunnel as part of strategy. Speech #45 did was awesome storytelling of the account …. May God bless the USA ๐Ÿ™‚ [/i][/b][/color]

[size=5][color=green][b]RALLY TIME “MARKET WATCH” DOOMERS – lol ๐Ÿ˜‰ 8)
    Dow 27,140.79 182.73 0.68%
    S&P 500 3,040.53 17.98 0.59%
    Nasdaq 8,309.45 66.33 0.80% [/b][/color][/size]

Assistanc3
    Participant

After his death al-Baghdadi is met by George Washington who beats the hell out of him.
    Then Thomas Jefferson does the same. And James Madison takes a turn.
    Tom Paine & a long line of others. Turns out, jihadi martyrs are actually met not by innocent women but by 72 Virginians
    ~Andrew Malcolm
    1:47am ยท 27 Oct 2019

[size=5][b][color=green]Dow 27,090.72 132.66 0.49%
    S&P 500 3,039.42 16.87 0.56%
    Nasdaq 8,325.99 82.87 1.01% [/color]
    Gold 1,494.80 -10.50 -0.70%
    Oil 55.74 -0.92 -1.62% [/b][/size]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bKG0p6Tv9Q

MoneyNeverSleeps
    Participant

Officials say military dog that played key role in raid on ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is doing well

After recovering from injuries sustained in the operation. The dog was responsible for chasing Baghdadi down a dead-end tunnel, trapping him as U.S. special operators closed in. The dog, whose name remains classified, was the only American injured in the secret mission.

“We have declassified a picture of the wonderful dog (name not declassified) that did such a GREAT JOB in capturing and killing the Leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi!” President Trump tweeted. The animal returned to service on Monday.

[color=red][b]Ohhh the humanity — as ALPHABET company came up a few letters short of from A to Z ๐Ÿ˜‰ :woohoo:
    Still DOW is stable in troubled times — including this crazy impeachment vote on THU :ohmy:
    Still I think TRUTH will prevail in end … and even if #45 has committed some political misdeeds
    it ain’t no worst than other side is doing :whistle:[/b][/color]

We have declassified a picture of the wonderful dog (name not declassified) that did such a GREAT JOB in capturing and killing the Leader of ISIS

[size=5]

TradersCom
    Keymaster

US October Conference Board Consumer Confidence Falls 125.9 v 128.0 expected Prior 125.1

Expectations 94.9 vs 95.8 prior
    Present situation 172.3 vs 169.0 prior
    Jobs hard-to-get 11.8 vs 11.0 prior

“Consumer confidence was relatively flat in October, following a decrease in September,” said Lynn Franco, Senior Director of Economic Indicators at The Conference Board. “The Present Situation Index improved, but Expectations weakened slightly as consumers expressed some concerns about business conditions and job prospects. However, confidence levels remain high and there are no indications that consumers will curtail their holiday spending.”

[size=5][b][color=red]Dow 27,071.46 -19.26 -0.07%
    S&P 500 3,036.89 -2.53 -0.08%
    Nasdaq 8,276.85 -49.13 -0.59%
    Gold 1,491.10 -4.70 -0.31%
    Oil 55.43 -0.38 -0.68% [/color][/b][/size]

[i][color=purple][b]A3 needs to add every work of this artist @ top of playlist ๐Ÿ˜‰
    BEST HAMMER DULCIMER ARTIST of all time 8)

Was always CD #1 in case — as my better half & family traveled[/b][/color][/i]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.