Market Weekly: November 10 – 16 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

[b][color=purple][i]Where have we been and where are we … Wishing all a good week ahead
    Bambi & I wish HAPPY VETERANS DAY …. as we all have those who have served in our families
    Starting on WED we can watch the “public” impeachment hearings 👿 which will be political theater to the max :pinch:

Still, so far nothing changes my mind — as key question is are we better off now than in past 8 years
    and if answer is yes — it is “check & mate” — even where I have seen some minor mistakes made
    Still old #45 may need to switch to de-caff — as like Gen. Patton who had a few imperfections – lol :)[/i][/color][/b]

[article]1826[/article]

Assistanc3
    Participant

every day is a good day to thank a veteran for their service

Helmholtz Watson
    Participant

Japan Gvt Cuts Its Machinery Orders Assessment

-July-Sept Core Machinery Orders +5.1% Y/Y (est: +7.9%)
    -Oct-Dec Core Machinery Orders Seen +3.5% Q/Q

LiveSquawk @LiveSquawk

Helmholtz Watson
    Participant

Bank of Japan Summary of Opinions of October monetary policy meeting

Appropriate for BOJ to clarify the downward bias in policy rates
    necessary not to hesitate to take additional easing measures if their is a greater possibility inflation momentum will be lost
    desirable for forward guidance to show decline in inflation rate is not acceptable
    it cannot be said that households’ and firms’ inflation expectations have been robust

TradersCom
    Keymaster

[color=orange][size=6][b]Lest We Forget – all those Veterans and Veterans Families
    In America, Europe, UK, #ANZAC #Canada ,,,[/b][/size][/color]

[color=purple][b][i]My brother rests in Arlington cemetery & he served in Navy
    and shared stories of tomahawk launches peeling paint off ships
    and even did some NASA work after full career –
    but demons of war (alcohol to drown out things) lead to early being called home
    and while I miss him … I’m not wrapped up in sadness — as vets are far more respected
    I share for special honor they deserve — even when called to a “bad war we shouldn’t be in”
    and have to fight stress before, during, and after

I almost got drafted for Vietnam & could never fight diretcly – but would have served as
    medic or even in computer field that I was learning in high school & thank God Nixon ended war.

I’m not hearing of many US losses & old #45 seens to have fewest deaths on his watch that other POTUS’s?
    And that would be irony if he is most peaceful POTUS of all time – LOL

And a few songs for the day of honor[/i][/b][/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yirSo-5WQo4

The SNOWMAN is coming to SW VIRGINIA tonight 😉 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

[size=5][b]Dow 27,691.49 10.25 0.04%
    [color=red]S&P 500 3,087.01 -6.07 -0.20%
    Nasdaq 8,464.28 -11.04 -0.13%
    Gold 1,456.40 -6.50 -0.44%
    Oil 56.93 -0.31 -0.54%[/color][/b][/size]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xqOwDfLlhg

Truman
    Participant

President Trump at the Economic Club of New York

Headlines

Fed moved rates higher far too fast and lowered rates far too low
    US is competing against other countries and the Federal Reserve does not let us compete
    Fed puts us at a competitive disadvantage to other countries
    If we had a Federal Reserve that work with us the US stock market would be up by another 25%

Jobs were not plentiful when he took over as President
    The experts said they had no choice but to accept stagnation
    I knew working together we could make America even greater

Llast year GDP growth match the highest growth rate in over a decade
    we want companies to be in America
    The US has tremendous economic potential
    Says he thinks US can bring down tax rates further
    Corporate tax rate could go lower
    US is pursuing energy independence

China has taken advantage of the US because of its WTO designation as a developing nation
    To be a strong nation the US has to be a manufacturing nation
    US has added 10,000 brand-new factories

Europe is set up terrible barriers for US on trade in some ways more worse and then China
    No country has cheated US more than China

Truman
    Participant

Trump Q&A

The cost of doing nothing was killing us as a country
    China starting big agricultural buys
    if they don’t make a deal with China they will substantially raise tariffs on China imports

[color=teal][size=5][b]Dow 27,691.49 0.00 0.00%
    S&P 500 3,091.84 4.83 0.16%
    Nasdaq 8,486.09 21.81 0.26%
    Gold 1,457.00 -0.10 -0.01%
    Oil 56.79 -0.07 -0.12%[/b][/size][/color]

P.S. to A3 – every work by mid-1980s Cusco – a German progressive synth. group is a good one for playlist with samples below 8)

ClemSnide
    Participant

America’s largest milk producer, Dean Foods, filed for bankruptcy

Deans $DF on Tuesday said it may sell itself to the farmer’s co-op known as the Dairy Farmers of America. The company, founded in 1925, has struggled in recent years as people consume less cow’s milk, according to government data. Its sales fell 7 percent in the first half of 2019.

The company produces milk and dairy products including Dairy Pure, Organic Valley, and Land O’Lakes milks.

[color=red][size=5][i]WARNING WARNING WILL ROBINSON …. DANGER, DANGER, DANGER :ohmy:
    IMPEACHMENT “CIRCUS” FOR GENERAL PUBLIC STARTS @ 10AM EST :woohoo:
    i AM WORKING FROM HOME & MAY TRY TO WATCH A LITTLE OF “SHIFTY SHIFT” & COMPANY :whistle: [/i][/size][/color]

OOHHHHHH THE HUMANITY :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.