- 29 Aug '17 at 1:43 am #11509Assistanc3Participant
[article]176[/article]12 Sep '17 at 10:33 pm #11672TradersComKeymaster
Well here we are and I see all the chatter is about the iWatch doesn’t need an iPhone – I would have thought we don’t really need either 🙂12 Sep '17 at 10:50 pm #11675CautiousInvestorKeymaster
[color=purple]Apple – iPhone X and other products announced today
Summary of key product announcements below:[/color]
[size=5]1. Apple unveiled iPhone X, its first premium-tier phone, at an event in Cupertino, Calif., on Tuesday. (Pro tip: The X is pronounced 10, and not “ex.”) .. features OLED display, no home button, FACE-ID, and multi-core CPU
2. iPhone X has a newer screen technology known as OLED, a type of display that can be made thinner, lighter and brighter with better color accuracy and contrast than its predecessor, LCD.
3. The screen on the X has a so-called edge-to-edge display that takes up the entire face by eliminating the borders around the screen. Apple also eliminated the physical home button that has been a signature button on the iPhone for a decade. (simply swipe bottom of screen for “home” menu now)
4. iPhone 8 is also here, as well as its bigger sibling, the iPhone 8 Plus. The models include a glass body a faster chip.
5. Apple TV, the company’s set-top box that has never been a blockbuster hit, got an upgrade. The device will now be able to stream so-called 4K resolution, which refers to screens with two times the vertical resolution and twice the horizontal resolution of older high-definition TVs.
6. Apple took the wraps off a new Apple Watch. Called Apple Watch Series 3, it has cellular capabilities. There’s also a new Watch OS.[/size]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.