Apple $AAPL Record Quarter Revenue Beat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Assistanc3
    Participant

[article]356[/article]

Assistanc3
    Participant

people are lined up outside over night across the planet to pick up the new and highest priced iPhone.

ThePitBoss
    Participant

I never understand that – wait a few days and what does it matter – missing a lot in your life if you have to do that IMO – did I ever mention Apple is a cult for many 🙂

ThePitBoss
    Participant

Sanford Bernstein raises Apple $AAPL target to $195 from $175

ThePitBoss
    Participant

Raymond James raises Apple $AAPL target to $185 from $180

ThePitBoss
    Participant

Canaccord Genuity raises Apple $AAPL target to $195 from $180

ThePitBoss
    Participant

Citigroup raises Apple $AAPL target to $200 from $170.

ThePitBoss
    Participant

Citigroup raises Apple $AAPL target to $190 from $180

ThePitBoss
    Participant

Apple Inc. $AAPL was reiterated Buy and the price target raised to $210 from $185 at Argus.

Shares closed up 2.6% at $172.50 on Friday post-earnings hitting a $174.26 all-time high.

Being in computer industry — Apple does make some of most reliable hardware out there for PCs and smartphones … they make with the qualify of a Swiss watch in many cases — and you do have to pay premium for that as well. Even iPhone 6 models sell well as they have a headphone jack 😉 …For smartphones the 8+ and X are definitely very advanced state-of-art (and so are Samsung 8 and Pixel 2 models) …

“X” = Most Fragile iPhone ever in “drop test” & costs fortune to fix glass case … so be very very careful 🙂
    http://bgr.com/2017/11/06/iphone-x-vs-iphone-8-plus-drop-test-videos/

Truman
    Participant

For $1k you would think it would have been made as the most durable ever

Assistanc3
    Participant

there will be a new segment for watching debt to go along with, auto, mortgage, student loan and that is, phone debt.

To put this in perspective, have a look at this poll

Would you sacrifice your vote, or phone, to be student debt-free?

Many college students in the US say they’d give up their votes. And they’re willing to skip not just one, but two presidential elections, just to have their debts forgiven.

According to a survey by Credible, the sentiment was shared by 50 percent of the 500 student respondents.

When it came to their smartphones, however, only 13 percent said they would give up their devices for a year.

TradersCom
    Keymaster

How low we have fallen – captive to consumerism and ignorance – phone debt is just plain dumb debt risk

As a GEEKSTER myself — the LAST THING I would ever want is a personal SMART PHONE (even though better half & kids have fairly new Samsungs) … As a former manager noted over a decade ago — it is a LEASH to contract you on a 24×7 basis. Even my corporate phone is an older Blackberry with tactile keys as I actually only want to call & do email. I’m exact opposite of “smaller is better” as I’ve got about DELL towers & 32″ HDTV hookup with subwoofer/speakers for a theater presentation when playing older U-Tube movies & a lot of music 🙂 I do have very state of art land line phone, but I am not mesmerized by latest & greatest models enough to buy (although I do admire the miniaturization & capabilities)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.