Reply To: Traders Market Weekly: Santa Claus Came to Town

#69191
Truman
Participant

Japan’s
Cabinet Office updated its FY24 GDP growth forecast to 1.3% (vs 1.2% prior); overall inflation in next fiscal year expected to be 2.5%. Press reports suggest sales of Japanese government bonds could be down ~11% yr/yr in FY24/25.