After Big Oil earnings, capex spending cuts and mixed production reports we have a slew of Shale names reporting. Included are $FANG $EOG $DVN $CXO $OAS $PE $PXD $FRAC $RICE.
Energy earnings got off to a big start with earnings from oil service giants $SLB and $HAL, Oil majors $XOM $RDG.A $COP and $CVX, Pipelines from $TCP and Natural gas from $ECA and $COP some of the names with mixed results.
With all the begging and tweaking going on from OPEC there is a timely slew of shale companies reporting this week ahead.
- Keane Group Inc $FRAC Expected EPS loss of 7 cents
- Diamondback Energy $FANG Expected EPS profit of 92 cents, revenue up to $266.8 million.
- EOG Resources $EOG Expected EPS profit of 11 cents, revenue up to $2.57 billion
- Devon Energy $DVN Expected EPS profit of 32 cents, revenue up to $3.25 billion.
- Concho Resources $CXO Expected EPS profit of 43 cents, revenue up to $644.38 million.
- Oasis Petroleum $OAS Expected EPS loss of 6 cents, revenue up to $255.1 million
- Parsley Energy $PE Expected EPS profit of 11 cents, revenue up to $219.9 million.
- Pioneer Natural Resources $PXD Expected EPS profit of 11 cents
- Rice Energy $RICE (In merger with) Expected EPS profit of 11 cent
From The TradersCommunity Research Desk